How to Connect Your Brother Printer to Multiple Computer
How to Connect Your Brother Printer to multiple Computer ? Contact Us 18544005545
If you have more than one computer and want to join both of them to the same printer then you can do it by using a peripheral switch. This switch can be used to access the printer from any of the other computers. There are various ways in which you can connect your printer to more than one computer. You can either install a peripheral switch for local printers or connect to a Computer using a USB cable or you can set up a Homegroup in order to share a wireless printer with together computers on the network.
For the similar purpose of you have any confusion or doubts, you can also contact at the Brother Printer Customer Care Number 18544005545 so that we can help you to deal with the issues you are facing with printer.
Below mentioned are the two techniques in which you can connect your printer to more than one Computer:
Shared Printer: In this case, you can share your wireless printer on the network using which all the computers you have can be connected. This can be done as follows:
1. Firstly, connect the printer to one of the Computer.
2. Now install the software that came with your printer in the PC.
3. Open ‘Start’ menu and go to ‘Control Panel’.
4. Click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
5. Right click on your printer and then select the ‘Properties’ option.
6. Click on the ‘Sharing’ option. Check the box saying ‘Share this printer’. You can also enter a name for the shared device. Then click ‘Ok’.
7. Now go back to the control panel. Click on ‘Network and Internet’ and then ‘Homegroup’.
8. Click on ‘Create a HomeGroup’ and then follow the given instructions to share printers on the network. Enter the password.
9. Now sign on to the other computer and open ‘Home Group’ from the Control Panel.
10. Click ‘Join now’ option and then follow the instructions.
11. Click on ‘Devices and Printers’ and then click on ‘Add a printer’.
12. Choose ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’ and then select ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’.
13. Click on ‘Select a shared printer by the name’ and then click on ‘Browse’. Choose the other computer and then click on ‘Select’.
14. Double click on the shared printer and then click on ‘Next’. Follow the instructions and it will add your printer to both the devices.
Local Printer: If your printer doesn’t support Wi-Fi then you can use this method for connecting multiple PCs to your printer. Follow the given steps to connect them:
1. On both the PCs you want to connect your printer to, install the software with the peripheral switch.
2. Switch off the computers and the printer.
3. Now connect the printer to the peripheral switch by using an A/B USB cable.
4. Now connect each of the PC to the peripheral switch using two A/B USB cables to establish both the connections.
5. Now connect the peripheral switch to power, if required.
6. Now turn on the printer and both the systems.
7. Follow the instructions to change control between the PCs.
Still, if you are having any doubts or queries about the above methods or related to your Brother printer, then directly make a call at Brother Printer Support Number 18544005545. Our team hired the expert in dealing with all type of issues and cartridge issue is not a big issue for them. You call will be attended by the experienced employees of us who will resolve your problem in just a few moments.
Users sometimes report frequent Brother Printer error that turns fatal when not resolved early and results in printer break working...